2017: A Year of Wonders
2017 has been a year full of wonders for Brodynt. Since our last yearly report, many things have changed, and always for the better. Let’s have a look at the many achievements that the Brodynt team has reached in the past 12 months:
- We have experienced a 90% increase in revenue (yes, WOW!), beating our history record for the 5th straight year
- We are covering already 200+ countries and territories around the world with an expanding network of 1000+ committed local partners
- We have expanded our Global presence thanks to a Team spread among Barcelona, London and Bangalore.
- Our team size has increased over 150% to cope with the demand, growing not just in numbers but also in cultural and linguistic diversity. High-level professionals with MBAs qualifications have also joined to reinforce our corporate expansion in the USA and globally in the near future
- We have extended our operational staff reinforcing our 24/7 NOC & Operations
- Our competitiveness in LATAM, USA and APAC areas was dramatically increased with expanded resources, staff, and partners.
- We are concluding the development of a new internal plataform, BIT (Brodynt Intelligent Tool), to streamline internal procedures, that will soon be available to our customers and partners as well through a web-based, API-ready Customer Portal
- We have moved to a bigger operational office in downtown Barcelona to cope with increasing staff and IT demands
- Our presence in international congresses and events has increased in more than 70%, attending different GCCMs, ITW, ACC, Wan Summit or Capacity Europe conferences all over the globe, including the sponsorship of GCCM London 2017 last February.
Sometimes it is mind-boggling to look back and see how much Brodynt has changed and progressed in the last year. Our team is ready for fresh challenges and an ever greater expansion through new offices and skilled staff being established around the world. Keep the wonders coming!