DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Brodynt Global Services is seeking an energetic Global Provisioning Manager to cover the US timezone. The candidate must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player who is professional and customer focused and should be willing to work in our Barcelona office from 1pm to 9pm (still to be decided).
The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency while maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and customers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for the Global Provisioning Manager include, but are not limited to, the following listed items.
· Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s local suppliers globally to coordinate the proper installation of our services, using telephone and email, to make sure suppliers install the right service on time.
· Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s customers to inform them on the current status of all service deliveries. This may include performing recurrent calls and sending regular emails, as well as potential customer visits, until day of service installation.
· Make sure all services are delivered within the given time frame
· Provide accurate and timely provisioning forecasts to provisioning management on all activities
· Other as identified and assigned
Brodynt is a fast growing startup offering Telecom and IT solutions to national and international Service Providers such as ISPs, Carriers and System Integrators. Our customer base is spread all around the globe.
Brodynt can virtually offer any kind of Internet and VPN access available.
We are wholesale cost-effective, yet our business- grade network solutions can be deployed in more than 200 countries & territories through a partner base of hundreds of partners. Our remarkable advantage of being partner-neutral lets us choose the most appropriate solution taking into account the full scope of what is really available at each location around the globe.
Able to work during evening hours (from 4pm to 12am)
Fluent Professional English (additional languages is a bonus)
1 year experience
Bachelor’s degree from University
Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Team player mentally with good communication skills
Knowledge in Project Management
Willing to cover the evening schedule
Job location: Barcelona Headquarters (L’Hospitalet de Llobregat)
Salary: based on experience
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Barcelona Headquarters in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain).
- Sales experience, preferably in an international telco environment
- Interest in Access Networking Technologies such as broadband or dedicated internet access worldwide
- Good competitive analysis, financial considerations & technical writing is required
- Results-oriented and highly ambitious
- Occasional business travel worldwide to events or customer meetings
- ERP, Email and Excel knowledge will be valued
- Must be fluent in English. Other languages a bonus
- Self-starter and motivator of others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all levels
- University degree
Brodynt Global Services is a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in Barcelona. We are a team of 45+ with over 12 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further!
We are seeking an energetic Global Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have had success in a similar role, and must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player with high levels of empathy and who is professional and customer oriented.
The Global Account Manager will generate new business traction in new markets, develop and grow new business opportunities, as well as support the Brodynt Sales Team with key customers’ requirements.
- Develop new markets, generate traction with new customers and opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day sales workflow as a GAM
- Conduct technical & commercial presentations to customers
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs, and support sales activities to ensure feasibility and profitability
- Trend analysis, market monitoring and results tracking
- Mentoring and support on key customers and large bids
- Segmenting, monitoring (and visiting) strategic accounts
- Sales forecasting and metrics tracking
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers account management matters
- Responsible for assigned yearly sales plan
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives – Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
9am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday (and/or flexible).
Based on experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to email@example.com.
Best of luck!