DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Brodynt Global Services is seeking an energetic Global Provisioning Manager to cover the US timezone. The candidate must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player who is professional and customer focused and should be willing to work in our Barcelona office from 1pm to 9pm (still to be decided).
The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency while maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and customers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for the Global Provisioning Manager include, but are not limited to, the following listed items.
· Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s local suppliers globally to coordinate the proper installation of our services, using telephone and email, to make sure suppliers install the right service on time.
· Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s customers to inform them on the current status of all service deliveries. This may include performing recurrent calls and sending regular emails, as well as potential customer visits, until day of service installation.
· Make sure all services are delivered within the given time frame
· Provide accurate and timely provisioning forecasts to provisioning management on all activities
· Other as identified and assigned
Brodynt is a fast growing startup offering Telecom and IT solutions to national and international Service Providers such as ISPs, Carriers and System Integrators. Our customer base is spread all around the globe.
Brodynt can virtually offer any kind of Internet and VPN access available.
We are wholesale cost-effective, yet our business- grade network solutions can be deployed in more than 200 countries & territories through a partner base of hundreds of partners. Our remarkable advantage of being partner-neutral lets us choose the most appropriate solution taking into account the full scope of what is really available at each location around the globe.
Fluent Professional English (additional languages is a bonus)
1 year experience
Bachelor’s degree from University
Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Team player mentally with good communication skills
Knowledge in Project Management
Willing to cover the evening schedule
Job location: headquarters in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Salary: based on experience
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to email@example.com.
Brodynt Global Services is a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in
Barcelona. We are a team of 40+ with over 10 nationalities, and looking to expand our
family even further!
- To live in the city of Barcelona or nearby.
– Interest in Access Networking Technologies such as broadband or dedicated internet
– Focused on results.
– ERP, Email and Excel knowledge will be valued.
– Fluent in English. Other languages will be valued.
– Self-starter and motivator of others.
– Team player mentality with good communication skills.
– Sales experience, preferably in international Telco environment.
Brodynt Global Services is seeking an energetic Sales and Procurement Assistant. The
candidate must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player who is
professional and customer focused.
The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency while
maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and customers alike.
The Sales and Procurement Assistant gives support to Brodynt Sales and Brodynt
Business Development units.
– Respond to basic quote requests for customer’s telecommunications needs. Good
competitive analysis, financial considerations & technical writing is required.
– Support Sales activities to ensure their feasibility and profitability.
– Conduct technical & commercial presentations to Brodynt Sales and Brodynt Business
– Responsible for dispatching new projects and manage the sales pipeline.
9am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday (and/or flexible).
Based on experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
Location: Barcelona Headquarters in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain).
- Sales experience, preferably in an international telco environment
- Interest in Access Networking Technologies such as broadband or dedicated internet access worldwide
- Good competitive analysis, financial considerations & technical writing is required
- Results-oriented and highly ambitious
- Occasional business travel worldwide to events or customer meetings
- ERP, Email and Excel knowledge will be valued
- Must be fluent in English. Other languages a bonus
- Self-starter and motivator of others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all levels
- University degree
Brodynt Global Services is a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in Barcelona. We are a team of 45+ with over 12 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further!
We are seeking an energetic Global Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have had success in a similar role, and must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player with high levels of empathy and who is professional and customer oriented.
The Global Account Manager will generate new business traction in new markets, develop and grow new business opportunities, as well as support the Brodynt Sales Team with key customers’ requirements.
- Develop new markets, generate traction with new customers and opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day sales workflow as a GAM
- Conduct technical & commercial presentations to customers
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs, and support sales activities to ensure feasibility and profitability
- Trend analysis, market monitoring and results tracking
- Mentoring and support on key customers and large bids
- Segmenting, monitoring (and visiting) strategic accounts
- Sales forecasting and metrics tracking
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers account management matters
- Responsible for assigned yearly sales plan
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives – Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
9am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday (and/or flexible).
Based on experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to email@example.com.
Best of luck!
Location: 600 Congress Avenue in Austin, TX.
Brodynt is a dynamic & fast-growing virtual network operator headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with a US office in Austin, TX. We are a team of 40+ with over 10 nationalities and looking to expand our organization even further to continue to grow and support our global customer base.
We are seeking an energetic, organized, flexible team player to join our growing team as an Inside Sales Support and Junior Account Manager. The candidate must be willing to learn, be highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player who is professional and customer focused.
This is a Sales Support & Junior Account Management role, the role has two 2 main tasks:
- To provide elevated support for pricing, pricing analysis and order management for our US Business Development team to be able to close business more effectively.
- To learn and take responsibility for day to day management of the customer base that we are on-boarding across the whole of the United states by the Business Development Team.
We expect that the selected candidate will grow into a full time global account manager role, this will be based on the individuals performance and reviewed after 6 months.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of learning new skills quickly and be assertive with a sense of commitment and urgency for customers in our fast paced industry, whilst still maintaining a friendly and can do attitude to fellow employees and customers alike.
The Account Manager tasks are to generate additional business traction in by developing and growing new business opportunities, forecasting these opportunities to the business for correct resource alignment as well as support the Brodynt Sales Team with key customers’ requirements.
Every member of staff is expected to be the face of Brodynt and this role is no different you will be expected to take task ownership of accounts alongside the Business Developments teams ensuring total customer satisfaction in line with our corporate values.
You will champion and continue to elevate Brodynt as THE partner of choice for all internet services across the Globe within your customer portfolio.
|• University Degree would be an advantage|
|• 6 months – 1 year in a business to business environment
• Demonstrated experience of commitment to customers
• Demonstrated experience of effective communications
• Experience of cost analysis, market monitoring, market segmentation, results tracking that can be applied to develop new business opportunities
• Demonstrated experience of good Negotiation
• Demonstrated can do attitude of going above and beyond
• Good Math Skills
• Good Geographical knowledge would be advantageous
|• Fluent English and multilingual would be advantageous but not essential
• Valid passport
• Own transport
• Flexible working hours to accommodate zone for internal and external customer obligations
• Occasional Travel may be required
• US Citizen or valid US Visa that allows full time employment (no employment sponsorship offered)
• Ideally already located in Austin or would relocate to Austin, Texas
- Knowledge: The ideal candidate must have a basic understanding of Internet. Sales experience would be advantageous.
- Strategy. Building, re-engaging and maintaining relationships. Trend analyzing and market monitoring. Negotiation experience.
- Account Management. Account management or business development experience (advantageous). Issue resolution.
- Analysis. Ability to complete cost analysis.
- Communication. Strong written skills. Self-starter and team player. Willing to learn. Presentation skills. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
|· Please submit your application and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th January 2020|
Best of luck!