DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Brodynt Global Services is seeking an energetic Sales and Procurement Assistant for its office in the sunny Barcelona. The candidate must be a highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player who is professional and customer focused.
The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency while maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and customers alike.
The Sales and Procurement Assistant gives support to Brodynt Sales and Brodynt Business Development units.
– Respond to basic quote requests for customer’s telecommunications needs. Good competitive analysis, financial considerations & technical writing is required.
– Support Sales activities to ensure their feasibility and profitability.
– Conduct technical & commercial presentations to Brodynt Sales and Brodynt Business Development units.
– Responsible for dispatching new projects and manage the sales pipeline.
Brodynt Global Services is a fast growing startup, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Barcelona. We are seeking an energetic Helpdesk & Developer as an addition to our growing IT team in Barcelona, Spain. The candidate must be a highly organized and resourceful team player who is professional and oriented to results. The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency, while maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and partners alike.
Are you the right candidate?
The candidate will be mainly focused on collecting and organizing all the new internal requirements, solving or implementing them if possible and assisting the employees on hardware and software issues they might have. He/she will be also improving the system in general, adding new features, and applying new company strategies.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of coding (Python preferably)
- Bachelor’s degree from University
- Passionate about new technologies
- Fluent English
- Team player with good communication skills
- Problem solving oriented person
- Good organization skills
- Experience coding in Python
- Knowledge of OpenERP/Odoo
- Knowledge of Web-Services (API, XML-RPC)
- Cloud Computing, Docker, Kubernetes, security… any other skill related to IT will be taken into account
If you are interested on this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter across to email@example.com.
We want to hear from you.