Business related degree would be an advantage
Industry recognized Product and Sales certifications would be advantageous
Minimum years of experience:
• Solid knowledge or willingness to learn the nuances of global data telecommunications services
• Wholesale and reseller channel expertise and segmentation
• Knowledge of regional market conditions
• Technical expertise in network services selling and including a suite of internet services.
Fluent in English and multilingual would be advantageous but not essential
Flexible working hours to accommodate zone for internal and external customer obligations
Willing and able to travel domestically in the USA, occasional internationally and to attend trade shows globally
US Citizen or valid US Visa that allows you to work full time (no employment sponsorship)
Ideally already located in Austin or comfortable with the idea of relocating in Austin, Texas
This is a Business Development role, which will require the right candidate to deliver high performance and develop new business opportunities and relationships, focused on Carrier, ISP and SDWAN markets in the Americas region.
The ideal candidate will report directly to the Managing Director Americas, will have had success in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate a history of successful business development with a strong go to market strategy.
You will be an advocate of Brodynt and will take lead ownership of new accounts alongside a support team of account managers and sales administrators, ensuring total customer commitment.
You will be responsible for maximizing Brodynt’s Business Development goals by executing Business Development growth initiatives, which will intern drive our sales team to close business. You will also be required to research, present and pitch Brodynt’s value to new customers and to build relationships at all levels within the customer base you will be working with.
Your Business Development expertise and knowledge and experience enables you to make significant contribution in the growth of the company’s sales strategy and performance in the region.
You will be a champion and continue to elevate Brodynt as THE partner of choice for all internet services across the Globe within your customer portfolio.
• Past experience in either Sales or Business Development roles with demonstrable track record of success
• Strong network in Carrier, ISP or SDWAN carrier space – ideally across North and South America
• Experience of global international telecom markets
• Experience of trend analysis, market monitoring, market segmentation, results tracking that can be applied to develop new business opportunities
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Building, reengaging and maintaining strategic relationships
• Trend Analysis and market monitoring
• Negotiation experience
• Account Management or Business Development experience
• Ability to identify market trends
• Strong written skills
• Self starter and motivator of others
• Exceptional negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
• Presentation skills
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Accurate and detailed reporting for pipeline funnel management and metrics tracking
To start in June 2019.
Please, submit your application and CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by March 14th.