We are looking for a talented Global Provisioning Manager to join our team in Barcelona!
Brodynt is a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in Barcelona. We are a team of 40+ with over 10 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further!
Brodynt Global Services is seeking an energetic Global Provisioning Manager. The candidate must be a highly organised, flexible and a resourceful team player who is professional and customer focused and should be willing to work in our Barcelona office within CET/CEST standard office hours.
The ideal candidate will be punctual and assertive with a sense of urgency while maintaining a friendly countenance with fellow employees and customers alike.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities for the Global Provisioning Manager include, but are not limited to the following items.
- Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s local suppliers globally to coordinate the proper installation of our services, using telephone and email, to make sure suppliers install the right service on time.
- Be in direct contact with Brodynt’s customers to inform them on the current status of all service deliveries. This may include performing recurrent calls and sending regular emails, as well as potential customer visits, until day of service installation.
- Make sure all services are delivered within the given time frame
- Provide accurate and timely provisioning forecasts to provisioning management on all activities
- Other as identified and assigned
- Fluent Professional English (additional languages is a bonus)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Team player mentally with good communication skills
- Knowledge in Project Management
- IP understanding / technical deployment capabilities preferred
Minimum years of experience:
At least 1 year