Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Telecommunications
Minimum years of experience:
Brodynt Global Services is a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in Barcelona. We are a team of 35+ with over 10 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further!
We are seeking for an energetic Global Support Manager to help us and our NOC out troubleshooting any incidents occurring within our deployed Internet services throughout the entire world. The ideal candidate will have had success in a similar role, and must be highly organized, flexible and a resourceful team player with high levels of empathy and who is professional and customer oriented.
The Global Support Manager (based in our HQ) will act as a liaison in between our Bangalore NOC and the Operations Director, acting as an escalation point for both Customers and Suppliers whether necessary.
Requirements & Tasks:
- English is a must (other languages such as German, French, Chinese or Hindi would be highly appreciated)
- Knowledgeable at IP level on WANs, LANs, VPNs and SD-WANs
- Able to identify Customer’s concerns and refute Provider’s responses whether necessary and viceversa
- Excellent analytical and written skills to build up documentation and timelines regarding incidences
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Used to work on a B2B environment
- Able to conduct monthly reviews at SLA and KPI level. Scoring rebate
- Understanding the importance of keeping good traceability of extra costs that may arise during troubleshooting
- Identifying weaknesses and strengths on our processes and propose improvements to the Support department
- Being able to manage a remote team of L1 engineers
- Used to work under high pressure and volumes of work
- Devote to Customer satisfaction and keeping long term business-relationships