We are a dynamic & fast-growing startup headquartered in Barcelona. We are a team of 60+ with over 15 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further!
Brodynt Global is seeking an enthusiastic Finance assistant. The candidate must be a highly organized, professional, flexible and a resourceful team player .
Duties & responsibilities
- Maintaining the finance system and generating selling invoices and accounts statements of the whole group . Reporting to management the monthly result.
- Performing day to day accounting receivables and incoming payments
- To develop financial and analytical reports for management reporting.
- AR management: collecting invoices, solving disputes, checking invoices vs contractual payment terms
- Monthly table SII data, checking VAT sent to Tax authorities ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- For this position, we are looking for someone with an undergraduate degree in economics (ADE, Economics, Business…)
- High level of English is required, any additional European language is a plus
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Attention for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in accounting
- Strong Excel skills
Bachelor’s degree in ADE or Business Administration
Being a Brodynter means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of global internet access, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing Telecom companies in Europe, we have a great service and coverage, an amazing team of 60+ employees with more than 15 different nationalities, and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have a well spread customer base in all time zones, but we aim high: Our goal is to be the leading Global Internet Access Aggregator. At Brodynt, we believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?